Certificate course in Anchoring and ReportingBack
NIMC has designed the certificate course in anchoring to train students in the Theory and Practical aspects of Television and Digital Medium. Certificate course in anchoring, students will get the option to learn from Academics as well as Industry professionals. The certificate course in anchoring opens great career opportunities for students to become reporters, producers, television anchors, hosts, and media professionals on the top television and satellite channels.
A certificate course in anchoring is a person, who broadcast news or programs of any kind – whether it is a News, film-based program, comedy show, reality show, or crime-related report. TV anchor is the link between the channel & the audience, a TV anchor is storage of knowledge, is knowledge of the current political scenario, and possesses detailed knowledge of current issues. With the increasing recognition of the broadcast media, the task of news reading and presenting a TV program has become highly difficult.
All courses have been designed keeping in view the market demands. The courses give students abundant exposure to all aspects of journalism and mass communication. Short-term courses focus on specific market needs. A course like Certificate in TV News Reading and Reporting, Non-Linear Editing, Video Camera gives rigorous training to students in that particular field vis--vis giving them a feel of the whole media world.
Duration : 3
Eligibility : 12th Pass
Course Fee : Rs 25,000/-
No. of seats : 20 per batch
Medium : Hindi & English
Affiliation : own flagship course
This is one complete & intensive master course for those who are fascinated by the world of glamour. The course aims to expose its students to the techniques employed in reporting as well as anchoring for live events & television shows with an added advantage of learning news reading complexities. In today's competitive environment, an individual looking for a break in media industry is required to have an all-round knowledge, though; the students studying this course will also have an option of creating a specialization in any of the mediums, i.e., TV & News Anchoring.
- An overview of the Television & Industry
- Voice Over: Rhythm of speech, Breathing, Resonance, VO for TV commercials/ corporate videos/ radio commercials/ TV Documentaries
- Radio Presenter: Radio Presenting, Voice Projection, Scripting, Mic Technique
- Public Speaking: Showing how to hold an audience's attention, Teaching awareness of voice and its function, Demonstrating how to control body language, Breathing and articulation, Acting and singing to strengthen your personal and vocal confidence
- Examples of anchors work and detailed analysis of their styles
- Theory of Dubbing
- On-air Essentials
- A guide on how to write presenter scripts for TV
- A look at personality, style and general show presentation
- Recording the voice
- Digital Editing & Recording
- Studio autocue reading
- Audition techniques
- Radio News Reading : Radio news reading: the basics of fluency, Voice: pitch/tone/intonation/inflection, Duties and responsibilities, Understanding the news scripts and news agenda
- News Writing : The first rules of journalism, Local and national radio newsrooms, The whole radio newsgathering process, The basics of writing for radio, Basic awareness of legal issues: copyright and contempt of court, Understanding the Story, Psychology of TV News Presenting
- Making & adding effective promo and jingles for radio, Sales & Marketing Comedy techniques
- Talk Show Host - Talk Radio & Presenting phone ins